In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and its amendments, the following identifying information is provided.
1. General information about Apps Implantadores.
General Identifying Information:
Apps Implantadores, SL, is the owner of the domain names:
and is responsible for processing data generated through this domain with Personal Data provided by users through this website.
Tax Identification Number (CIF): B66218017
Activity: Company specialized in software implementation, cloud solutions providers, IT consulting.
Commercial Registry: Registered in the commercial registry, in Volume 44190, Folio 162, General Section, Sheet B 449149, 1st.
Address: Carrer de Mossèn Josep Pons, 1, 08228 Terrassa, Barcelona
Contact Phone: 931 259 634 General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Processing of Personal Data.
It is important for us that the processing of personal data generated through this website, forms, email, or phone is carried out with confidentiality and due privacy in accordance with the GDPR and the LOPDGDD.
Processing of Personal Data:
Apps Implantadores, in compliance with the guidelines of Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights, hereinafter LOPD-GDD, as well as European Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data, hereinafter the Regulation or GDPR, informs you that, in any case, your data will be processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently.
Apps Implantadores always seeks to comply with the mentioned rules, respecting the freedoms and guarantees that correspond to you as the owner of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, and opposition (ARSO), portability, limitation of processing regarding your personal data provided through the web form, email, or by phone, as well as any other right given by the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD.
Summary Table on Data Processing:
- Data Controller: Apps Implantadores, SL (Apps Implantadores)
- Email for Information/Rights: email@example.com
- Legitimacy of Processing: Consent of the interested party, legitimate interest of the Data Controller, compliance or execution of the contract.
- Transfer/Communication of data: We do not communicate or sell your data. In any case, we only communicate your data if there is a legal obligation that requires it.
- Data Retention: Your data will be kept throughout the validity of our commercial/business relationship. Once our business relationship is finished, we will keep the information blocked for the period established by law in case it is necessary to demonstrate any legal liability.
- International Transfers: We do not make international transfers of your data where they may be compromised. The platforms and software we use as work tools are within the European Union or in countries that comply with the necessary guarantees on data protection, or have signed contracts with standard contractual clauses on data processing related to IT.
- Rights of the Interested Parties: Information, access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of data processing, portability, and any other right given by the Regulation and the LOPD-GDD.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for:
- The accuracy of the data provided.
- Legal capacity.
- Majority age.
- Accuracy and relevance of the information provided.
3. Intellectual Property.
The domain names https://appsimplantadores.com/, https://appsimplantadores.net/, https://appsimplantadores.eu/ are owned by Apps Implantadores, SL. On the other hand, the brand, logo, images, and all content on the website are the property of Apps, except for content and images specified as owned by a third party.
In this sense, the design, structure, distribution, texts, applications, content, logos, buttons, images, drawings, instructions, as well as all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights and any other distinctive signs, belong to Apps, or, where applicable, to the people or companies that may appear as authors or holders of the rights and who have authorized their use.
The user understands that the total or partial reproduction or exploitation, by any means, of the content of this website for purposes other than the legitimate information or contracting by users of the services offered is prohibited.
In this regard, you cannot copy, reproduce, compile, decompile, disassemble, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, dump, create derivative works, transmit, or exploit parts of the service, except for dumping material from the service and/or making a copy for personal non-profit use, provided that you acknowledge all Copyright and Industrial Property Rights. Modifying the content and material of the website and services without prior written authorization from the owner constitutes a violation of the legitimate rights of third parties or Apps Implantadores.
In case of reusing the information, the user must follow the following conditions:
- Do not distort the meaning of the information.
- Always cite the source of the information.
- Mention the date of the last update of the information.
It is necessary to contact, as specified in previous paragraphs, the responsible parties of Apps Implantadores and always cite the author or holder of the rights. In the case where licenses such as “Creative Commons” are applied to some of the content, reuse is allowed under the conditions established.
In accordance with the Regulation, LOPD-GDD, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and its amendments, the Law of Trademarks, and the current Intellectual Property Law, Apps and the user are responsible and commit to respect and comply with the aforementioned laws.
Apps is not responsible for damages or losses that may arise due to force majeure, such as: errors in communication lines, defects in users’ hardware and software, failures in the Internet network. It is not guaranteed that the website will operate constantly, reliably, and correctly, without delays or interruptions.
5. Update and Modification of the Website.
6. Navigation with Cookies.
This website, regarding the confidentiality and processing of personal data, complies with the necessary security measures under the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD mentioned. The website has the following security tools at a technical level: SSL. All of the above knowing that absolute security on the Internet does not exist.
8. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction.
In general, the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights, and Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and its amendments, as well as any other regulation that corresponds to the matter.
As a forum, we submit to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, specifically to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and/or Spanish courts. Users of this website are aware of all that has been explained and accept it voluntarily. On the other hand, consumers have the possibility to resort to the EU’s online dispute resolution platform.